Thursday, October 13, 2011

This is what I look like all the time

The other night I went bowling with some classmates for Alyssa's birthday. I don't think I've gone bowling since I was about 13. I bowl terribly, I don't think I hit double digits for at least 6 frames, and the amount of times I actually hit a pin versus the amount of times I threw the ball is highly disproportionate. I think it turned out to be a fine lesson for me. I learned that I really can't be good at everything! We laughed and drank and talked about the past, the present and the future.. the foundation of an amazing night. I had fun though, some of my classmates are pretty awesome, and it was nice to see what else is around Tampa because honestly, I get lost all the time.  Plans are in the works for another night out with even more people, which should be an awesome time. One can only hope it won't be bowling again though, I'm not sure I can handle that much embarrassment again!

No comments:

Post a Comment