Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Time to Travel

I'm at the airport right now, which means that my updating is going to be scarce for a few days.  I wasn't able to fit all the work I needed to complete into the time before I left, so I'm going to have to work through my vacation.  My flight is delayed 20 minutes, the sky looks like it's going to open up right now. Drew and I went to First Watch this morning for breakfast and I had an omelette, which is uncharacteristically Katie. Eating breakfast is uncharacteristically Katie also, but I did it anyway. My love of top 20 hits is starting to teeter onto my iPod playlist selections.  It's a sign that I'm hanging out with the hipster kids too much,  I think.  My top played is going from Gaslight Anthem to Pitbull.
I rented Horrible Bosses and bought the season premiere of Psych for the flight.
I'm missing homecoming this weekend. Apparently there's an actual carnival that takes place, so I'm super bummed now. Oh well, I'll be hanging out with the cool kids and it's Amr's birthday this weekend! Which means, paintball....
Well, for him anyway, I just do the party part.

No comments:

Post a Comment